Using “Facebook” at facebook.com/VivaVillageBeaverton
Viva Village Beaverton now has a Facebook page ( facebook.com/VivaVillageBeaverton) and we need your help to spread the word to Beaverton residents. It’s simple to do so and only requires a click of a button once you’ve logged into your account on Facebook. But what if you have yet to join Facebook? Don’t worry, signing up is easy and instructions will be included at the end of this tutorial.
But before we explain how you can help, let us explain why. Getting “likes” and comments on our Facebook page helps others see our posts in their timeline. This means that when you “like” or comment on what we post, your friends see our post too and it helps spread the good news that we exist. It’s an easy way to tell others, right?
Thank you for taking the time to help us spread the word about Viva Village Beaverton.
Commenting on a Facebook “post”
Now, let’s discuss how we comment on a post. Sharing your thoughts by commenting on our posts shows others that we are an active and vibrant group and helps reinforce our message. Plus, we’d love to hear your thoughts!
To comment on a post:
- Click the “comment” link under the post or in the white box that says “Write a comment.”
- Type your comment
- Press enter or return to publish it
How to “like” a Facebook “post”
This is so easy to accomplish and you can like a post especially when you do not have any comments to share. Simply pressing LIKE under a post will help show your support (and we appreciate it!)
By the way, we’ll know it’s you because Facebook will associate your name with any comments and likes.
Invite your friends to “like” our Facebook page
- Once you are inside our page on Facebook, look for the “Invite your friends to like Viva Village Beaverton” on the left side of the page
- Below this, you will see a list of your friends. Select “see all friends” and then press the “Invite” button for each friend you’d like to invite.
How to create an account on Facebook
As promised, here are the steps to follow :
- Go to facebook.com
- Tap Create New Account
- Enter your name and email address or phone number
- Fill out your gender, birthday and password
- Tap Sign Up
Once you sign up, you’ll need to confirm your email address or phone number. Facebook will send you either an email or a text message to help you confirm your account. And feel free to add your picture or not – it’s not required. Lastly, we are available to help if needed.